Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hallowe'en is over and I'm finally allowed to talk about Christmas in my house again! And now that I can, I have nothing to say...

So, I'll say something else then. Today I bought some little cards for my bedroom which I will put in some old antique frames.
I bought these from a lovely little shop called Radiance you should check it out as well as their other home accesssories, especially the fairy lights, I wish I had that much money to spend!
For now I can look forward to my little cards arriving, although I have to wait for them to get here to find out what size they are as the site I ordered them from doesn't say. My room is a mesh of many bright colours, mostly pink, purple and green but white furniture and white walls. I have a lovely hand painted picture on one wall which is quite big so on the opposite I'd like to have these little prints in a row. Once they arrive I think I will do a post on my room because I love it. Anyway, what do you think, they are extremely gorgeous, yes?











It doesn't say who designed them, but they all say Supernature at the beginning with their own name afterwards. Clown boat, Pot head, Haunted city, tea-cup ladies. You can buy them for £2.50 each here.

Since the tea-cup ladies are unbelievably adorable I also decided to get this

hehe... their boobies are out!

I might put this in a large frame on another wall, it certainly won't be going in the kitchen, there's young boys in this house! You can buy this for £10 here.

I feel that these prints are quite my personality, I am such a dreamer I want to bathe in a tea-cup and sail with clowns. Among many other things. Being this way is a good thing though, I am always being told I come up with grande ideas. Un-realistic ideas too...

Does anyone else feel this way? Do you appreciate cute little prints like these? And what about decorating your bedroom if you live with your parents, are you not bothered or do you see it as a place to really make your own?

Image credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!