Wednesday 23 November 2011

Weekend and November Glossy Box

This won't be a very interesting post, I am feeling sad and stupid and terrible and everything because I am going through a break up.
I got November Glossy Box in and I was kind of disappointed.





I didn't like the nail stickers, because red doesn't suit me I tried to use one but it wouldn't stick, maybe I was doing it wrong.




I am quite glad to have the dead sea spa magik bath salts. I think this box revolves round winter skin care.

I have never heard of Monu before and I was impressed with how quickly this sunk in, like a serum. I looked this up and for the 50ml which is what was sent in the box is £16. Normally after using something like this I hope to see a visible difference but I didn't really, I might persevere or use it under a moisturiser.
I have used the FC5 Cooling Foot Creme for two nights and I quite like it, it's nice just before bed because my feet are always so warm. It was a bit of a coincidence because before I got home I had just bought a foot file from The Body Shop because my feet are seriously dried and cracked, they look really good now but I think this is due to the foot file and not the cream as it's not very moisturising.


I had a really nice weekend, well, apart from Sunday night. My friend Jen took my out to cheer me up. We went to TGI Friday's and then this really gorgeous cocktail bar called Blue Dog in Glasgow city centre. It had a great pianist and even a guy going round doing card tricks, it was really entertaining and he went round every table.




Before I went out with Jen me and my mum went to the Christmas fair in our little town. I didn't get to see the lights getting turned on unfortunately, but I saw them when I got home later that night. I picked up a lot of food, cheeses, butterscotch shortbread, gingerbread and mince pies. I got some bars of soap too.





Just before I met Jen I bought some new shoes from M&Co. They can be quite surprising, and there was a 3 day period with 20% off so instead of paying £38 I got them for £30.40. Pretty good, I wore them out that night but thankfully I brought a pair of flats because I had to change eventually!


Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!