Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ooh la la

Fifi Lapin is my one of my favourite bloggers and she has been for a while. I'm really jealous of all the new outfits she can afford straight from the catwalk and her ability to eat lots of carrot cake without it going straight to her ears and tail!
She has her very own style book that includes interviews with top fashion designers from around the world, a lovely boyfriend Sonny who is as cute as she is and occasionally Fifi will indulge us with gossip and news from her life. Why can't I be her?! Well probably as we are different species and I just don't think I can pull off her style. However, some of my favourite parts of her blog are when she offers up her secrets of where she gets her more thrifty wardrobe items and chic but cheap accessories. Speaking of accessories she has her very own shop too which has a limited number of prints of Fifi in her outfits as well as buttons and this shopper
Fifi Lapin shopper which I bought! How gorgeous is that? I love the images chosen for it, Fifi looks so stylish and cool in monochrome (with little rosy cheeks). Definitely worth £24.92 including p&p!


I can't wait to debut my bag and I hope I will appear even minutely more fashionable with Fifi on my arm.

If you're all over the shop and haven't a clue how to dress yourself or if you consider yourself a fashionista like Fifi and would like to compare notes you can wait for it to be back in stock here.

Image Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!