Thursday 1 December 2011

l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n

Just a little post today to keep this blog going. I bought some new make-up online, preparing for my vampy New Years look.

First of all is Topshop's lipstick in BEGUILED.




I love the packaging and btw the pics are so crap took them on the phone, the camera on my phone is really hit and miss, sometimes it can be brilliant. I did buy other make-up but I'll wait until I can remember to put batteries in my camera.
This is much darker than the pics show, it's a really deep plum, really dark. One layer and a bit of smudging with the old finger and you can get a really good stain effect or you can layer and it's very gothic.

I layered this with Illamasqua's Hermetic lipgloss. This is very misleading and is much darker than in the tube, it went on almost black.



Much darker than the pics show!


Hermetic, Beguiled.

I'll also be experimenting with my new NARS Drop Dead Gorgeous set.



L>R: Arabesque, CHINATOWN, Candy Darling, Saratoga

The surprise in this box which I didn't think I'd like was Candy Darling as it's not too pink or too white. Just a tiny hint of colour.



I'll take pics of the other colours next time, but my favourite of them all is CHINATOWN. It's so gorgeous and flattering.
And like I said I won't take any more pics with my phone.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!