Sunday 4 December 2011

dust off the cobwebs

Chanel-o, hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! I've had a funny one.

I took my cousins daughter, Mirren, to see Breaking Dawn today. I had already watched it online a couple of times but on screen the whole movie from when she gets pregnant I felt like I wanted to be sick. She really, really looked in pain and so emaciated.
Anyway, we had a nice time and it was nice to treat someone as I don't have a little sister to do nice things like that with.

I got rechargeable batteries for my camera, so there's no excuses for poor quality pictures.



I wanted to find a lip balm for winter that doesn't sit on my lips like Vaseline but really sinks in and makes them super soft and this is it, Korres Lip Butter. The shade is Jasmine, it doesn't smell like jasmine thankfully, I hate Jasmine, it smells really sweet and makes your lips a nice pinky colour. It's perfect.




Stila's Smudge Pot in Kitten is gorgeous it really is, but this has some sort of industrial strength and is the hardest thing I've ever tried to remove... (?) even with eye make-up remover. The colour is maybe a little paler on than it is in the tub which is good, I can't wait to create a smokey eye with this but it's nice just on it's own for the day, not too sparkly. I like how creamy it is and it doesn't crease at all.


Like my new shoes? ASOS! I wish I'd held off though, because I found a pair I like even better. Hmph.


And this is my new scarf from Topshop, it has skulls and feathers.


Ring also from Topshop. I have a love/hate relationship with skulls just now. I love them during the day and I hate them at night. I make sure I can't see them. Actually, this ring is a bit creepy any time of day.


Me and my new scarf, be kind I'm not wearing any make-up.


In a little heart to heart with whoever reads this, I just came out of a two year relationship, we had our own flat together, we paid bills, we went to the hospital when I was ill, we did grown-up things by ourselves. Now this is over I may have become disillusioned as to what to expect from guys. Maybe not everyone can handle maturity like my ex, we could tell each other anything. I think the scariest thing is having to get to know someone again, you think you can't know anyone as well as you knew them or no-one will ever understand you and learn to do or say the things you like. I'm used to being straight forward and saying whatever is on my mind because, well, why wouldn't you? I'm confused by mind games. I'm scared of being with someone knew and I'm scared because I don't know how to reciprocate mind games. I can't help but be straight forward and I don't think I could ever have a casual relationship with anyone again, because I've seen the other side and it's the best thing to have someone love you and to love them back. And I need to find the person to do that with and who can treat me just as well, because the absolute least I and any girl deserve is to be completely adored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!